It is not guaranteed that your piece is going to production. Our team will select those designs they consider the best to be produced during CeBIT 2015.
The steps from design to shipment of your produced chairs are the following:
- You design and upload your piece on this website. Once the design is uploaded it cannot be modified.
- After you have completed your design, you will be asked to enter your email address, home country and an optional ”partner code“. Per country, only a limited number of pieces will be produced.
- Kram/Weisshaar will review all submitted pieces and add the selected to the production queue. In case you have entered a valid partner code, your piece will be added to the production queue immediately after you enter your shipping information.
- When your piece is selected for production, you will receive a confirmation email.
The confirmation email contains a link in which you need to enter the following data to enable us to send your piece to you:
- Address (Street, City, ZIP Code, Region, Country)
- Phone number
- The production of the selected pieces will be captured on video and might be uploaded to Youtube
- After your piece has been produced and passed on to logistics, you will be informed via email. Please note that we can not guarantee that a shipped piece reaches its destination.
- Your data will be used for the sole purpose of delivery of the piece to your home address and will be deleted after 3 months.
In case of any inquiries regarding your piece or delivery, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the application runs on Salesforce Heroku and as a consequence all your data will be transferred to the US under the Safe Harbour agreement.
German Law shall apply. The UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods and those provisions referring to other legal systems are excluded.
Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Stuttgart /Germany.
The privacy notice for robochop.com can be found here.